New Features / Improvements
- You can now connect your Office 365 email to Aero. More…
- No more zero minute time entries. Time is now rounded to the nearest minute. Any thing under one minute, will be recorded as 1 minute
- There is now a column for Manager on the manage Aeros screen. You set up Managers on the Edit Team Member screen.
- There is now a link on the Edit Aero screen to make an Aero into a Master Aero.
- The Company Aeros grid on the Do Task, Attend Appointment, and Read Email screen now has a column called Summary that contains the Aero subject and the first 100 characters of the comments (or body of the email). There is also now a column that shows the Aero category.
- The bug where the end date on Batch Update Aeros moved forward one day each time the Update Aeros button was clicked has been fixed.
- The bug where inactive Team Members where appearing on the Create New Project screen has been fixed.