You’ll notice that you cannot select two dates for a Master Aero that has a monthly renewal pattern. But you can schedule a semi-monthly task with one Master Aero. Here’s how:
- Create a Master Aero as usual
- When you get to the Occurrence Options part, choose Monthly for the Renewal Pattern.
- In the Start Date field, choose the first date of the month the task occurs on (for example the 5th)
- Choose either an End Date or a Number of Dates
- Check the box if you always want the task to start of the same date of every month (the 5th) of the same weekday (like the first Wednesday of the month)
- Click Insert Occurrences
- Now choose the second date of the month for the semi-monthly task (for example the 20th) in the Start Date field
- Repeat step 4-6
Note that the occurrences show up in the Aeros grid in the order they were created by default, not date order. If you want to make sure that all of the occurrences are there as they should be, sort by Start Date so you can see them in date order.