Work > My Aeros will take you to the list of all Aeros that are due on or before today.
On the screen you will see:
- The My Aeros Screen menu
- Airplane icons which indicate tasks assigned to you
- Clock icons which indicate appointments assigned to you
- Envelope icons which indicate emails imported from your email inbox.
- All Aeros have a start date and time and an estimated duration, but some may have a due date as well.
- You can click the category link to enter the edit mode for a task (this is only available to level SL3 and higher). If there is an asterisk after the category link, it means the Aero is an occurrence of a Master Aero.
There is information about each Aero. In each column you will find:
|Accept||Click the icon to accept the Task (an airplane), Appointment (a clock), Email (an envelope), or Note (an “i”).|
|Date/Duration||The assigned start date and the original estimated duration. If there is a due date, it will appear in green below the estimated duration. A due date indicates there is a window of time to complete the task.|
|Company/Contact||The Company and Contact associated with the Aero (if any).|
|Type/Category||The Aero type and Category (Task, Appointment, Email, Other). If the category type has an asterisk after it, it was generated by a Master Aero. Depending on your security level, you may be able to click on the Category link and edit the Aero.|
|Subject||A brief description of the Aero.|
|Priority/Status||The Aero’s priority (Normal, Elevated, Critical) and it’s current status (Not Started, In Progress, Deferred). If the Aero has been deferred, the word Deferred may be followed by a deferred reason.|