A report that gives you the total time tracked in Aero and cost for each customer for a given period. It then compares it to the total amount billed in QBO (invoices + sales receipts). This report is only available to Aero accounts that are connected to QBO. You do NOT need to be syncing your time-tracking info to QBO for the report to work.
- Time period defaults to Last Month. Date range uses on the date of the Time Entries
- Customers are listed in alphabetical order
- Clicking on the Company Name will take you to the Edit Company screen
- The report only lists companies with time tracking data in the selected time period
- Default Columns:
- Company Name
- Actual Time
- Income (the total dollar amount from QBO for invoices and sales receipts for the given time period)
- Total cost (total time * hourly cost)
- Margin – in dollars (income – total cost)
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again.
You’ll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges– you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range
- You can choose a different date range for time tracking and for Income. So for example, you could compare time tracked Last Month to income from This Month
- Filter Options
- Company – choose one specific company or all
- Optional Columns
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.