Occasionally, you may find that an email looks weird (like there’s a number instead of a name in some of the Aero fields) and that when you click on the timer to try to save it, nothing happens. We’ve identified the problem and are working to fix it, but in the meantime, here’s how you can get that email to work properly.
- Close the tab where you’re reading the email
- Open the email in edit mode
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Show More button.
- Find the Email CC field and look for quote marks around a name.
- Delete the quote marks.
- Save and Close.
- you should now be able to read the email without any problems.