I deleted an Aero that I didn’t mean to!
(Note: you must be at least an SL6 to do this) You can get it back. Pressing the “Delete this Aero” button actually marks the Aero as ‘canceled’ rather than erasing it entirely. To ‘un-delete’ it, navigate to Manage > Aeros and from the By User dropdown menu, choose All for Status > Canceled.
Use the sort and filter features of the grid to find the Aero that you want to un-cancel and click the View button on the left. Then simply change the Status from “Canceled” to “Deferred”, “Not Started”, or Completed and click Save and Close. The Aero is now un-deleted.
I deleted a Master Aero by mistake!
This one is a little trickier. If you just deleted it, try hitting your browser ‘back’ button until you are on the Edit Master Aero screen for the Master you deleted. Click the Save and Close button and the Master Aero should be back on your list of Master Aeros.
If you or someone else deleted it, and you can’t use your browser ‘back’ button, you may still be able to rescue it. If the Master Aero had Occurrences associated with it that have been changed in some way (like someone worked on them) you can still get your Master Aero back.
- Go to Manage > Aeros and find one of the Occurrences that belong to the Master you deleted.
- Click the View button to open the Edit Aero – Occurrence screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the Show More button. On the bottom-left is a field called Master Aero ID – make a note of the number and then close the window.
- Go to Manage > Master Aeros and click the View button next to any Master Aero.
- When the Edit Master Aero screen opens, look at the URL that is in your browser bar. It should look something like this:
where the number in the red circle is the Master Aero ID.
- Edit the number in your browser bar and replace it with the Master Aero ID from your deleted Master Aero. Then hit return.
- Your deleted Master Aero should appear. Hit Save and Close– your Master Aero is now un-deleted.
Note: All unchanged Occurrences were deleted with the Master Aero, so you may need to go back and reschedule more occurrences.